So I have been thinking about blogging again. I feel like this tells me I need to. The last couple of days I have written down a few blog ideas. This sprang up after reading some advice from a blogger I love. To write about what you know. I know my family, I know customer service and very rapidly I am learning how to go on road trips. I think I am going to keep writing about road trips and planning. Why not.
We are on the cusp of a new and great road trip.
East Coast...'sup east coast rappers...BIGGIE SMALLS!!!
I am so pumped. My husband has planned so carefully to make sure we do not spend hours, upon hours, upon hours in the car at a time. Springfield, IL, St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, DC, Philadelphia, Poconos, NJ, NYC, Cleveland, Cooperstown, Chicago. Amazeballs. These are things that Maddux will never forget. Neither will I or Brian. I love it!
I am going to add something to make sure I really share and blog about the things that are coming. One a week. For reals. At the least.
For now there is beer to drink and "Who Wants to Marry Harry" to watch. This shit won't drink and watch itself. And let's be honest, the tv is real shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment